International Carpathian School announces recruitment for the Winter online session on the topic:
“PROTECTION OF VULNERABLE ECOSYSTEMS IN A PANDEMIC AND CLIMATE CHANGE”.
In response to today’s challenges, the organizing committee of the International Carpathian School proposes to hold a regular Winter session in the format of distance learning on the ZOOM platform. It is planned to discuss the problematic issues of development of mountainous regions of Central and Eastern Europe, protection of natural ecosystems and public health in the context of the spread of viral infection.
Date of event: February 25-27.
• The second message before 10.01.21
• Submission of presentations, abstracts / poster reports by 01.02.21
• Registration of participants until 15.02.21
• The final version of the School Program until 20.02.21
• Materials for printing in professional publications until 12.03.21
Organizers: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Faculty of Geography), National Ecological Center of Ukraine, Kosiv branch of the Shevchenko Scientific Society (Ivano-Frankivsk region). The event is supported by partner universities in the Baltic region and the Academic Mobility Office of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
See the attached pdf-file for more information.
Завантажити: “Міжнародна Карпатська Школа 2021″(укр. версія)