1975 – 1980, Kyiv State University, Ukrainian SSR, Physics Department, Diploma No. ZhV-I 046549, speciality – Experimental Nuclear Physics
- More than 70 scientific publications including 1 monography.
- Web of Science: h-index – 6, No. of citations – 89.
- Google Scholar: No. of references – 166, h-index – 9, i10 index – 8.
- 2017 – till now. Management of innovation activity in the National Aviation University, Kyiv.
- 2015 – 2017. Combatant of Ukrainian-Russian war (Eastern Ukraine), development and implementation of innovative technologies in the defense sector of Ukraine.
- 2011 – 2015. Lawmaking expert and educational activity in nuclear and ecological fields.
- 1986 – 2011. Involvement in research, monitoring programs and countermeasures concerning mitigation of consequences of the Chornobyl nuclear accident. The last position (2005 – 2011) – director of Chornobyl Radioecological Centre (state enterprise located in Chornobyl city).
- 1993 – 1994, Colchester English Study Centre and Physics Department of Bristol University, United Kingdom (the British Council award).
- 1982 – 1986. Institute for Nuclear Physics, Kyiv. Researcher in double-beta decay experiments.
Other skills (selected proofs)
- Member of the Public Council of the State Inspectorate for Nuclear Regulation of Ukraine since January 2018.
- Member of the National Radiation Protection Commission of Ukraine since 2009.
- Chornobyl wastes Project co-ordination unit (CW PCU, TACIS). Deputy Director, responsible for co-ordination of the projects at the Chornobyl exclusion zone, 2005.